Sister















Awesome news; Dylana from Color Me Nana has a sister, and her blog is just as much fun to follow!

While Dylana is whimsical and very Free People hippie-inspired, Natalie of Natalie Off Duty has more of a vintage rocker edge (boasting some very enviable band tees), but in any case, they do share clothes and both sisters have incredible taste and talent for putting outfits together.

Now my Splendour trip is only 10 days away and I care for nothing except clothes, photography, and organising my funds. Work? Ehhhhhhhh. Still trying to keep up with doing the newspaper by myself (long story) but it's hard to keep concentration when I'm this excited! Also quite unwell/tired from all the stress.
Holiday come at me. 

xZ


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and love here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

xZ